- Coordinates and direct all Institute-wide events
- Oversees the Institute’s social media and online presence
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Fields requests from media and organizations looking to partner or learn more information
- Manages programs and special projects
Ashley has been at the Kirwan Institute for over seven years. She graduated from Bowling Green State University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism, and obtained her Master’s in Public Policy and Management from The Ohio State University in December of 2017. Ashley’s background and passions largely center on event planning, communications and strategy, with a focus on non-profit and/or publicly funded projects and organizations. In her role at Kirwan, she seeks to ensure that all communities, near and far, have the opportunity to learn about the research and work the Institute is producing, with hopes of developing opportunities for collaboration and wide-spread impact. In her personal time, Ashley loves reading, writing and maintaining balance with yoga.